Verizon: Is there any way to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data?

SmithlandCart

Banned
Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I know with Share/More Everything plans you can have less than 2GB of data with a smartphone, but when I called about that for a Nationwide line, they said no.

Anyone able to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data. Not the senior plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmithlandCart

Banned
Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is there any way to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data?

Verizon's single line plan starts at $45 for 250mb data
Thanks. This would be for a line on a family plan. The rep I had on the phone was willing to do it if they could find a way but they couldn't find a way to do it. Yet I thought I read someone here was able to get a smaller data package on a Nationwide family plan.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is there any way to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data?

Thanks. This would be for a line on a family plan. The rep I had on the phone was willing to do it if they could find a way but they couldn't find a way to do it. Yet I thought I read someone here was able to get a smaller data package on a Nationwide family plan.

Ah for a legacy family share plan. There is a legacy 300mb plan for $20/mo. My wife is on this plan, and it was available for a few months a few years ago. It was around the time of the double data promotion

I am not sure if a csr can put someone on that plan who doesn't already have it though.

5a6enu3a.jpg

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

SmithlandCart

Banned
Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

Ah for a legacy family share plan. There is a legacy 300mb plan for $20/mo. My wife is on this plan, and it was available for a few months a few years ago. It was around the time of the double data promotion
Thanks, I will ask for that and see if I can get it. My mom has an iphone and barely uses any data at all so if I could cut the bill down by $10 that would help.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Hell, I'd like to know about this too, so I can get my mom a smartphone more for apps and the like, and general text/video power, vs going much on the internet.