Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dpham00
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon: Is there any way to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data?

I know with Share/More Everything plans you can have less than 2GB of data with a smartphone, but when I called about that for a Nationwide line, they said no.

Anyone able to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data. Not the senior plans.

Default Re: Is there any way to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data?

Verizon's single line plan starts at $45 for 250mb data

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/...ata-plans.html

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Almeuit likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Is there any way to have a smartphone on a Nationwide line with less than 2GB of data?

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Verizon's single line plan starts at $45 for 250mb data
    Thanks. This would be for a line on a family plan. The rep I had on the phone was willing to do it if they could find a way but they couldn't find a way to do it. Yet I thought I read someone here was able to get a smaller data package on a Nationwide family plan.

Quote Originally Posted by SmithlandCart View Post
    Thanks. This would be for a line on a family plan. The rep I had on the phone was willing to do it if they could find a way but they couldn't find a way to do it. Yet I thought I read someone here was able to get a smaller data package on a Nationwide family plan.
    Ah for a legacy family share plan. There is a legacy 300mb plan for $20/mo. My wife is on this plan, and it was available for a few months a few years ago. It was around the time of the double data promotion

I am not sure if a csr can put someone on that plan who doesn't already have it though.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Ah for a legacy family share plan. There is a legacy 300mb plan for $20/mo. My wife is on this plan, and it was available for a few months a few years ago. It was around the time of the double data promotion
    Thanks, I will ask for that and see if I can get it. My mom has an iphone and barely uses any data at all so if I could cut the bill down by $10 that would help.

Hell, I'd like to know about this too, so I can get my mom a smartphone more for apps and the like, and general text/video power, vs going much on the internet.