Verizon Changes Single Line Plans
The single line plans for Verizon have changed.
250 MB for $45 / 1 GB for $60
1 GB for $60 (50 with edge) / 2 GB for $75 (65 with edge).
So what do you think? Like it or hate it? I think it's a good deal for people who don't need to much data but would like coverage and subsidized phones.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 03-13-2014, 03:37 PM #2
- 03-13-2014, 11:52 PM #3
- 03-14-2014, 09:28 AM #4
- 03-14-2014, 09:59 AM #5
Re: Verizon Changes Single Line Plans
I think that this plan makes perfect sense and is in direct competition with tmobile core plan. Though tmobile does offer unlimited 2g after you hit 1gb,whereas Verizon would charge you overage. Verizon also requires you to be on edge to get the lower price. Still if you use less than a gb and need Verizon then this plan is a good option.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 03-14-2014, 10:56 AM #6
- 03-14-2014, 11:06 AM #7
- 03-14-2014, 03:15 PM #8
- 2,379 Posts
- 03-14-2014, 04:46 PM #10
- By js13ar in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-06-2015, 02:19 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:01 PM
- By AldousSnow in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 03-15-2014, 05:03 PM
- By Mister Noob in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Daniel Gidanian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:35 PM