Ordering an HTC One (M8)? Separate plan?

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I tried to order this as a new line on Verizon website but I have 2 lines with udp and when getting to the order page it brings up the new plan combining with my 2 other llines. Is there another way to order with Sep plan??

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC m8

Add a dumb phone line? I have zero experience with carrier ordering just throwing out an idea...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mdunn1066

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Not entirely sure what you mean, You want an entirely new account to order the phone or use your current account with a different plan than your other phone(s)?

Trying to take advantage of the buy one get one free

virtue44

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I think I understand his issue because I have the same issue.

I have two UDP and one basic line, all with an upgrade available.

I would like to take advantage of the BOGO with the M8 and not lose the UDPs.

Is there a way to use the upgrade on the basic line to get one M8, then remove that phone, transfer another upgrade to that line, and repeat to get both M8s for $199 total and not lose UDPs?

The catch is it has to be one transaction.

Thanks

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have them make you a sub account that way you'll be able to have your udp and a new separate account.

Posted via Android Central App

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Can't add sub account without an existing service. That will not work as it will force me to more everything plan.

Best to do is create new line of service with new account. Once new phone is activated, call Verizon and transfer new account to your existing account.