Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Verizon now offering $25 discount per line in edge, $160 for 4 smartphones with 10gb on edge

Quote Originally Posted by jrcbandit View Post
    I am a bit confused by the rate plans. Isn't it $100 for 10 gb data, $40 per phone x 4, and $25 discount x 4. So yes that would be $160 except you also have to pay for each phone, which is typically $20-30 per month on Edge depending on the phone. So that would bring the price back up to $260 or so again....
    You can get the s3 min around $10.

But yeah, Verizon is getting your money either way. Edge is probably a little cheaper for 10gb+ plans, depending on the promotions going on at the time .

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3539956

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Verizon now offering $25 discount per line in edge, $160 for 4 smartphones with 10gb on edge

No reason to pay 40 bucks for unlimited minutes and texts theses days

HTC One MAX

I jumped into a verizon chat this morning and "Jennifer" told me that if I leave UDP and go to edge, I am eligible for a 6bg plan. And my wife, who is also has an UDP with upgrade, would do the same. That would be 6GB a piece, or at least that is what the Verizon chat person told me.

Seems like a decent deal for my wife, who never uses more than 1.5 GBs, but for me I may hold out.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

Yes 6gb per unlimited line you must remain on the old plan.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

I have the old unlimited data plan for $29.99 - $20 talk/text/data promo that was offered a few years ago on 2 lines. So on my line, for unlimited data, it is $9.99 - $1.99 (22% corp discount)., So in total I pay $7.99 for unlimited data on my line and on my wife's line, I pay $9.99 for unlimited data (no 22% discount on seconary lines). I will NEVER give this up as long as they never take it away. Purchasing phones at full price is still a huge savings for me.
    raichur0xx0rz likes this.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe378 View Post
    I have the old unlimited data plan for $29.99 - $20 talk/text/data promo that was offered a few years ago on 2 lines. So on my line, for unlimited data, it is $9.99 - $1.99 (22% corp discount)., So in total I pay $7.99 for unlimited data on my line and on my wife's line, I pay $9.99 for unlimited data (no 22% discount on seconary lines). I will NEVER give this up as long as they never take it away. Purchasing phones at full price is still a huge savings for me.
    I have the same plan that I will never give up. However, I'm still getting subsidized phones by transferring upgrades to a dumb phone line I added.
    Joe378 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12