I currently have an unlimited data plan that I want to keep. My contract isn't done for a few more months but my phone is really getting to the point where I want to smash it. It's unresponsive and it's ready for an upgrade. I know there is a thread on how to keep UDP by going through the Best Buy site but honestly I don't think I can wait.
My plan is to buy a phone off contract and wait for my contract to come due. Then try the BB method to get it at a subsidized price then sell it.
My question is, how do I actually activate the new phone? Do I just pop my current sim out and into the new phone? Will it activate normally? Then on the new subsidized phone, do I pop out the new sim before I sell it?
- 04-03-2014, 06:03 AM #2
- 04-03-2014, 09:50 AM #3
Re: Switching Phones
Swapping sims is all you need to do. Do not sell the phone with the sim or microSD (if applicable) inside. Also be sure to do a factory data reset
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By Cane Prevost in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 24Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Karrott9 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2014, 03:56 PM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum T-MobileReplies: 11Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:52 AM
- By nekibo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:36 PM
- By khriztian704 in forum Droid 3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:10 PM