- 8 Posts
Phone unavailable in store but its online?
So I am wanting to upgrade to a Nokia Icon but I am not sure if it is directly in my Verizon store. If its not what do I do? I can't buy it online bexause it makes me call a 800 number plus i dont want to mess up my unlimited data so could I just buy the phone there with my plan and they have it shipped to my house or how does that work?
- 04-18-2014, 09:41 AM #2
Re: Phone unavailable in store but its online?
You can call and ask if it is available at the store.
If you buy online, use Verizon's iconic portal to order without service contract to keep unlimited. Link is in my signature.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By Rameses Diaz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Jonbo298 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 06:52 PM
- By Pradeep Harish in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 05:43 PM
- By Frederik Christiansen in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:31 PM
- By Bryan Eriksson in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:13 PM