Best Buy vs Verzion

iamloco724

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
It seems like Best Buy is the right place to go to do an upgrade since you have 30 days vs 14 days, just want to confirm if i return before the 14 days without an exchange do i get my upgrade back or can i not go back on that from either store? and if i do it past 14 days i can only do an exchange at best buy?

also is there a benefit to upgrading through best buy online vs in store

will they transfer upgrades like verizon does?

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
It seems like Best Buy is the right place to go to do an upgrade since you have 30 days vs 14 days, just want to confirm if i return before the 14 days without an exchange do i get my upgrade back or can i not go back on that from either store? and if i do it past 14 days i can only do an exchange at best buy?

Almost certain it's still 14 days after that you are locked in. Verizon policy will always overrule a best buy policy.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe Best Buy's 30 day return policy is a return on their phone, this doesn't change the carriers 14day return contract policy. from what I understand, if you return your phone within the 30 days..you are locked in to a contract on the 15th day, but you can exchange the phone for another device before the 30days is up.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I got mine from Bestbuy on a price match to amazon. Vzw was charging $299 for the Note 2. After asking VZW store employee for a price match he told me to go across the street to Bestbuy they had better deals.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

You have 15, 30,or 45 days to return for regular, elite, and elite plus members, respectively.

Your contract with Verizon is locked after 14 days, regardless of where you buy you can still return after 14 days if you wish though, your contract won't be reset.

If you want the longest return period, buy from Costco, you have 90 days. Same 14 days as above applies

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...14.c%3Fid%3Dpcmcat260800050014&token=sFysWajU

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12