- 7 Posts
Old linux hack here, and unfortunately stuck with Verizon. I've been caught in the manufacturer i.e. Lenovo/Motorola and Verizon circle trying to find the right solution that fits Verizon's Prepaid plan, but yet is unlocked and can eventually run Cyanomodgen.
What would be your recommendation(s) i.e. phone and way to purchase? Any success stories out there, particularly with someone just stepping into Android?
- 05-07-2014, 11:27 PM #2
Re: Prepaid Recommendations
my old sgh-i437 galaxy express was pretty cheap, prepaid AT&T 4G from walmart lol. its easy to root and rom, and it is actually good after flashing the CM11 KK nightly ROM. even enough to play high quality race games with the dual core 1.5ghz cpu. it was my first android I messed around with, and all my friends s4, note 2, s3 all running so slow compared to my cheapie prepay phone haha. now I got the Note 3 running CyanogenMod 11 kit kat. Im not getting a new phone until the GS6 w/ exynos6 cpu comes out next spring, cant wait
- 05-09-2014, 02:01 PM #3Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 31Last Post: 09-27-2014, 12:32 PM
- By Appszito in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:40 AM
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:24 PM
- By melbay in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 01:05 PM
- By clemson77on in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:40 AM