Paying ETF if I buy full price phone?
I got note 3 back in February. I was loving the lhone, but now it's just about broken, I can't get 4G anymore and having some other problems. I realize I did a 2 year contract, so I'm not looking for a way for Verizon to fix it. But if I were to buy a new phone at full retail (through someone other than Verizon) would I still pay an ETF fee?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 05-18-2014, 07:31 PM #2
- 05-18-2014, 07:50 PM #4
I use AT&T but it shouldn't be any different.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-18-2014, 08:00 PM #5
- 05-18-2014, 08:08 PM #6
- 05-19-2014, 08:08 AM #8
Re: Paying ETF if I buy full price phone?
Have you tried to call Verizon about your problems? Perhaps you have a defective phone.
But to answer your question, you can swap phones anytime without affecting the contract or having to pay etf
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By robthomps82 in forum Cricket WirelessReplies: 16Last Post: 04-01-2015, 05:54 AM
- By movieguyabw in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:32 AM
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:52 PM
- By PainFX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 08:22 PM
- By mcshaggin in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:50 PM