More than 4 on an account?
I don't think I've ever seen this addressed before but what I'm wondering is has anyone ever heard of being able to have more than 4 people on an account?
When my daughter and family are due for their upgrade which is not until February I was considering getting their 4 people on our account which already has two people on it which would make it 6. There doesn't seem to be any info on this kind of thing anywhere on their website.
Notes from Deb's Note 3
- 06-05-2014, 01:00 PM #2
- 06-05-2014, 06:11 PM #4
Re: More than 4 on an account?
If you are on the more everything plan then you can have up to 10 lines of service per account . The old family share plan is limited to 5 lines of service per account.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 06-06-2014, 08:45 PM #6
- 06-07-2014, 01:20 AM #7
- 06-07-2014, 09:07 AM #8
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:17 PM
- By ybcb in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:48 AM
- By xShadowBladex in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:48 AM
- By longtime44 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:27 AM
- By the wallpaperguy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:48 PM