I switched over to Verizon in October and had them set me up for a discount through my employer. 2 cycles later I did not have the discount. I stopped back in January and they said it was submitted wrong so they submitted it again. Anyway, it still hasn't taken the percentage off even though it is showing it was approved.
I called the customer care today and had them look into it. I just got a response back that I'm not eligible for the discount because I don't have a contract (went month to month waiting for the S5) and that those are the terms of their discount program. I'm looking at their discount page it says NOTHING about requiring a contract.
Am I getting hosed or is that actually their policy?
- 07-08-2014, 01:30 PM #2
- 07-08-2014, 02:58 PM #3
- 3,788 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Employer Discount
I've never heard of requiring a contract, but that's not to say your specific discount couldn't have such a restriction. There's no one across the board discount that applies to every company equally. You should try talking to your company's HR dept, or whoever it is that oversees this type of benefit to see what they say.
- 07-08-2014, 09:45 PM #4
- 07-08-2014, 11:32 PM #5
- 07-09-2014, 05:16 AM #6
- By zooalxinc in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 10:21 PM
- By Almeuit in forum VerizonReplies: 29Last Post: 12-08-2014, 09:50 PM
- By lornaevo in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:32 AM
- By dman76 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:55 PM
- By yoshi351 in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:31 AM