Walked out of BestBuy with unactivated subsidized phone!
I ordered a GS5 online at BB and chose in store pick-up. The mobile guy hadn't ever activated an online order before, and he couldn't get it to activate. So I suggested taking my old sim and trying it. Low and behold it worked, and so he left me go. My account still shows that I have an available upgrade on that line and bb shows that the order is unactivated. I guess my question is will they pickup on this? It appears that I got a contract free upgrade!
- 07-10-2014, 10:45 PM #2
- 07-11-2014, 01:35 AM #4
- 07-11-2014, 04:30 PM #6
- 421 Posts
Re: Walked out of BestBuy with unactivated subsidized phone!
- 07-30-2014, 11:13 AM #7
- By phatboy29m in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2014, 11:33 AM
- By Vivek5488 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:33 PM
- By mobolovesmusic in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:50 PM
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:08 PM