Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Upgrading through Amazon.com - Weird Issue

I was thinking about upgrading to a S5 through Amazon. Has anyone done this? I just went through the steps to add it to my cart and I had a weird issue. I was going to upgrade my individual plan that has been month-to-month since I joined Verizon last fall and after I selected it, a popup came up and said that I was not on an individual plan, but a family plan. Any idea why Amazon thinks my plan is a family plan?

Or should I just pass on upgrading through them and go through Verizon? I just noticed they are selling the S5 for $99 as well.

Default Re: Upgrading through Amazon.com - Weird Issue

I would go thru Verizon or Sam's club, somewhere that there is a person to deal with. Online, if any issues with order you get to deal with the online, store you walk out with phone.

But keep in mind, I think Verizon sale ends this week, 29th I believe. And theirs is $149 with $50 rebate. All Verizon smart phones are half price or free this week, go to store and check them all out, you might like another one better, free to look at them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Default Re: Upgrading through Amazon.com - Weird Issue

Quote Originally Posted by trucksmoveamerica#AC View Post
    I would go thru Verizon or Sam's club, somewhere that there is a person to deal with. Online, if any issues with order you get to deal with the online, store you walk out with phone.

But keep in mind, I think Verizon sale ends this week, 29th I believe. And theirs is $149 with $50 rebate. All Verizon smart phones are half price or free this week, go to store and check them all out, you might like another one better, free to look at them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Or go to best buy. Usually less of a wait time and they won't try to convert you to edge they also price match!

Posted via Android Central App