- 64 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is there a way to find out what is hogging data without uninstalling apps and reinstalling them one at a time? I used too average 2 gb per month how I have used 1.5gb in few days. My usage has not increased and I have not added new apps.I need some type of data traffic monitor.
Found radio opt. Will use for a few days to find culprit.
- 07-20-2014, 10:55 AM #2
- 07-20-2014, 10:59 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:16 AM
- By Amberleaf29 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2015, 11:04 AM
- By dcont78 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:13 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 20Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:48 AM
- By DFWdude in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:59 AM