- 60 Posts
Is there a way to find out what is hogging data without uninstalling apps and reinstalling them one at a time? I used too average 2 gb per month how I have used 1.5gb in few days. My usage has not increased and I have not added new apps.I need some type of data traffic monitor.
Found radio opt. Will use for a few days to find culprit.
Last edited by Barry Test; 07-20-2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: add info
- 07-20-2014, 09:55 AM #2
Re: Data Hog
On my note 3, I go to settings - data usage and it displays the data usage per app.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 07-20-2014, 09:59 AM #3
- By dcont78 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:13 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 20Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:16 AM
- By DFWdude in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 03:59 AM
- By Amberleaf29 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:03 PM