Is there anyway to find out what time a text was delivered to a dumb phone? My husband's company is giving him a hard time over an important text but they claim they sent at a certain time but that my husband didn't get until approximately 4 hours later. Husband's phone only shows what time that text was sent.

I myself just got several texts from my bank which should have come approximately 8 hours ago.
    07-29-2014 11:13 AM
    Is there anyway to find out what time a text was delivered to a dumb phone? My husband's company is giving him a hard time over an important text but they claim they sent at a certain time but that my husband didn't get until approximately 4 hours later. Husband's phone only shows what time that text was sent.

I myself just got several texts from my bank which should have come approximately 8 hours ago.
    Can you pull up details on a specific text? What phone? Are they on the same provider? I have received texts from people hours after they sent it. I am in a group text with family and some of us received texts hours after the other people.
    07-29-2014 11:20 AM
    Also my advice is tell the company to call and talk to your husband to make sure he gets whatever urgent message it is.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3
    07-29-2014 11:23 AM
    Also my advice is tell the company to call and talk to your husband to make sure he gets whatever urgent message it is.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3
    Oh, I know never to depend on text messages but you can't tell his boss ANYTHING because he knows it all and has a very short fuse, too
    07-29-2014 02:08 PM
    Can you pull up details on a specific text? What phone? Are they on the same provider? I have received texts from people hours after they sent it. I am in a group text with family and some of us received texts hours after the other people.
    It's a Convoy phone and I *think* the same provider.

Not sure what u mean by pull up the details?
    07-29-2014 02:11 PM
    Bring up the message, press right soft key for options. Scroll down to "message info." Delivery time should be there.
    ShaggyKids likes this.
    07-29-2014 04:15 PM