Who still has the "Talk/Text/Data" $20 promo?

Beka27

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Just curious who still has this promo in place! If you're not sure what it is, you likely don't have it.

I have had the promo for a long time and saw it mentioned on the " Damn you Verizon " thread today. I looked up when i first got the promo and sure enough... October 2010! That's almost 4 years!

Two phones, 48 months, $20 off per line per month... Nearly 2k saved over the past four years (not counting any additional taxes)!

It makes losing my corporate discount awhile back sting a little bit less!

And if you still have the promo (good through 2038, I believe?), does that transfer over if you choose to go (or are forced) to go tiered? Not that I'm planning on it... Just wondering. :)

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I still have it on 2 phones. I have heard of people keeping it when they went to 2gb. I don't know if it works of they get the Maxx 6gb plan.

I really wish I could of went back and add a third line. I would of loved an extra unlimited sim to stick in a tablet.

Beka27

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I know! I'm right there with you about wishing i had added a 3rd line! Oh well... Least we have it on 2 lines!

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have only upgraded using a third line. I would think the best buy method would be ok. The change order is not implemented.

richgs

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a 4th line that is a dumb phone that I use to upgrade still have my discount

Posted via Android Central App

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
What would my bill be if I would have gotten the discount? Have 2 unlimited and 3 feature lines sharing 1400 mins for 240 a month with tax

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I had it but I let it go because at the time I had unlimited data, talk and text. This was great but even with the discount I paid around $120. By dropping it, I went on the $60 loyalty plan and haven't looked back. That discount saved me a good amount of money though!

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

loonie01

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I still have it on all 4 lines. 3 unlimited and one 6 gig. That's $80 savings a month.

Posted via the Android Central App

sspartan

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Still on my five lines - four unlimited and one 6gb Maxx. Saves me $100 each month just for the data.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2