Possibly switching to Verizon Prepaid
I have the Nexus 5 from Sprint but I don't like their service or how they have treated me. Can't really go contract with Verizon so I was thinking going Prepaid. Are there any significant differences between either since they offer 4G on prepaid now? Was thinking of buying the Moto X from Motorola and activating it on prepaid. Or should I wait till AT&T switches the Alltel tower over in the next few months?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-12-2014, 09:30 PM #2
Re: Possibly switching to Verizon Prepaid
I am kind of interested in this as well, am currently on Verizon, bill is $125 a month for 2 phones, could get by on base $45 plan on both without too much trouble, add taxes and I'm sure I would save at least $20 if not $25 a month, and have an easy option to add bridge data for the rare time I use it. My only question is is there any roaming differences that might catch me? How about going to Canada which I will be doing next summer. Anyone on Verizon prepaid I would like your experiences. Beyond having to buy a phone outright (swappa.com is my friend) what are the drawbacks?
- 08-13-2014, 11:39 AM #3
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2015, 10:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:22 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:53 AM
- By davekane in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:35 AM