Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default keep unlimited AND move to edge (additional line) ?

hi all, need some advice, i currently have verizon unlimited, bill comes to $140/mo
    i have 4 more family lines at sprint and thinking of bringing them to verizon.
    i do want to bring the lines to edge 10/gig plan, open a fifth line on edge for me, drop the price on the unlimited line to $70 ($34 for minuets and $30 for unlimited plus taxes) than move my current phone number i use on the current unlimited plan to the new edge plan, and stick the sim card i currently use for Unlimited in an verizon ipad for the data. any ideas of how to do this without loosing my current number and the unlimited plan?
    thanks

Default Re: keep unlimited AND move to edge (additional line) ?

Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi all, need some advice, i currently have verizon unlimited, bill comes to $140/mo
    i have 4 more family lines at sprint and thinking of bringing them to verizon.
    i do want to bring the lines to edge 10/gig plan, open a fifth line on edge for me, drop the price on the unlimited line to $70 ($34 for minuets and $30 for unlimited plus taxes) than move my current phone number i use on the current unlimited plan to the new edge plan, and stick the sim card i currently use for Unlimited in an verizon ipad for the data. any ideas of how to do this without loosing my current number and the unlimited plan?
    thanks
    You can't move a number that is already on verizon, to another verizon line (I.e. unlimited data)

Posted via Galaxy S5
    Banned

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

Default Re: keep unlimited AND move to edge (additional line) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Profelec View Post
    You can't move a number that is already on verizon, to another verizon line (I.e. unlimited data)
    I have received conflicting info on that from verizon. One rep told me they could not do that but others said they could. I haven't done it yet, but I may try in the future.