Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 Charger Broken

I just got my phone last Friday and the charging plug is not working any more. The plug smells like burn. Has anyone else experience this issue? I was going to call verizon to get a replacement but since upgraded my UDP and I kept my unlimited plan. I am afraid if I do they might take away my unlimited data plan. I will just bite the bullet and get another one for $5 dollars or so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 Charger Broken-lg_plug.jpg  

Default Re: LG G3 Charger Broken

Why would you be afraid to call Verizon? The device has a 1 year warranty, and typically any power/charging/battery related issues that could be considered a safety thing will be taken care of with no questions asked for the life of the device.

It won't affect unlimited data. Verizon should send you a replacement, but it might not be genuine lg. Or you can contact lg directly.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Hi. We are sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. From the photo you post we cant clearly tell what the issue is. Please send us a private message with your contact information and we will have a representative reach out to you. ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by gordo80 View Post
    I just got my phone last Friday and the charging plug is not working any more. The plug smells like burn. Has anyone else experience this issue? I was going to call verizon to get a replacement but since upgraded my UDP and I kept my unlimited plan. I am afraid if I do they might take away my unlimited data plan. I will just bite the bullet and get another one for $5 dollars or so.