- 7 Posts
LG G3 Charger Broken
I just got my phone last Friday and the charging plug is not working any more. The plug smells like burn. Has anyone else experience this issue? I was going to call verizon to get a replacement but since upgraded my UDP and I kept my unlimited plan. I am afraid if I do they might take away my unlimited data plan. I will just bite the bullet and get another one for $5 dollars or so.
- 08-19-2014, 02:02 PM #2
- 08-19-2014, 03:49 PM #3
Re: LG G3 Charger Broken
It won't affect unlimited data. Verizon should send you a replacement, but it might not be genuine lg. Or you can contact lg directly.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 08-20-2014, 12:48 PM #4
- 130 Posts
- By Philippe Pessotti in forum LG G3Replies: 42Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:55 AM
- By spgiva in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:24 AM
- By dougltc in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:19 PM
- By CaptainCornbread in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:48 AM
- By Akashymon The Viola Penguin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:28 AM