What do you think about Verizon's NFL Mobile this year?

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's funny, but with Netflix, Hulu and more streaming only options, I cut the cord this year. I was happy to save the money. Recently, I ruminated about hooking up my cable again in September with football season approaching.

However, Verizon threw a wrench in those plans, when they began offering local games through their NFL Mobile app for $5.00 per month.

Last year, if you remember, they offered only Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games.

Obviously, it isn't quite the same as watching on television, but the price is very nice, so I am happy.

If only someone could figure out a good way--through VPN, GPS spoof or other means--of tricking the app into showing out of market games.....Oh well.

I guess I can't complain.

Anyone use this up this week to watch any local CBS/FOX games?

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I believe, that if you have the "More Everything plan" you can watch the games for free.

Also, I was using the app to watch the Broncos game. It worked perfectly!!!

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can watch without paying the $5, if you are on More Everything, but Verizon will happily charge you for the data usage.

I'll happily pay $5 and keep my Unlimited data plan.

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Update: If you download https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en&token=KKs2IDR1

you can watch whatever game you want.

1. Install GPS App and set it for the region that has the game you want to watch.
2. Go into SETTINGS and clear the app data for NFL Mobile\
3. Reboot your phone
4. Launch Fake GPS App
5. Setup NFL Mobile again. It should display games that are based on your spoofed GPS location

I know it isn't as sexy as NFL Sunday Ticket, but the price is right, if you follow an out of market team.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just use first row sports.EU with Firefox browser with flash installed. To Watch any nfl game, ufc ppv, boxing ppv , pretty much any sports eveyday

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Update: If you download https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en&token=9SuHfHHq

you can watch whatever game you want.

1. Install GPS App and set it for the region that has the game you want to watch.
2. Go into SETTINGS and clear the app data for NFL Mobile\
3. Reboot your phone
4. Launch Fake GPS App
5. Setup NFL Mobile again. It should display games that are based on your spoofed GPS location

I know it isn't as sexy as NFL Sunday Ticket, but the price is right, if you follow an out of market team.

Are there any issues after using this app to set gps back to original state? I know with some there have been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane