Want to sell my Verizon Unlimited Data Plan

ihtc

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a Verizon unlimited data plan with a recently renewed contract ( 9/2016). Since it it under contract it should not be subject to any throttling by Verizon. I posted it for sale on howard forums this morning is there other sites to list it ? I don't want to use eBay for selling a plan. Its currently an add a line but can be converted to a single line and keeping the unlimited (a local friend took over one of my other lines and did that). Thanks all!

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon unlimited data plan with a recently renewed contract ( 9/2016). Since it it under contract it should not be subject to any throttling by Verizon. I posted it for sale on howard forums this morning is there other sites to list it ? I don't want to use eBay for selling a plan. Its currently an add a line but can be converted to a single line and keeping the unlimited (a local friend took over one of my other lines and did that). Thanks all!

What's the plan u are on now? Nevermibd just saw it on Howard. How do you renew contract besides getting a new phone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It is OK to ask where to sell it but keep in mind that you can not sell it here on Android Central.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21