I am on the 700 minute Family Plan

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am having a hard time adding a line through apple.com. There is only 1 line which is mine and I want to add a line through apple.com to add my wife to my account. Apple.com is not recognizing my account and wont let me add a line. It says your request couldnt be processed. I tested to see if my phone can be replaced and it will let me replace my phone but not add a line. Do I need to have 2 lines on my account for this to work?

Let me know what I should do! Thanks!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would try to call Verizon to add a line with an existing phone. Find some cheap basic phone to add to the line. Ebay is filled with them if you don't have one.

Once you have a family plan, try adding a line on Apple. If it doesn't work just cancel the new basic line within 3 days to avoid the activation fee. If apple let's you add a line, you suspend the basic line until you get the new phone then cancel that line.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I would try to call Verizon to add a line with an existing phone. Find some cheap basic phone to add to the line. Ebay is filled with them if you don't have one.

Once you have a family plan, try adding a line on Apple. If it doesn't work just cancel the new basic line within 3 days to avoid the activation fee. If apple let's you add a line, you suspend the basic line until you get the new phone then cancel that line.

Thank you, I will try doing that today.

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

I have an old phone that i can use. I can add this myself through verizonwireless.com??

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just dial *611 from your Verizon phone. Press 0 a few times to get a live person.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

I tried to get the 2nd line added to my family plan and now they are saying I will lose unlimited data when combining the line. Is this true???

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried to get the 2nd line added to my family plan and now they are saying I will lose unlimited data when combining the line. Is this true???

You shouldn't lose unlimited data when adding a line. I have done it before. I would call back and talk to another rep.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12