Which verizon Phone to get? Droid 2, X or Samsung fascinate

rnarc206

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Which phone should I get I do not not know. My girlfriend just got an ally and I love the android software and i will be making a move from crackberry to androidcentral. YAY!!!

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Incredible is a great phone, but the battery life sucks on it. Droid X is big! Don't like the hard keys at the bottom. Fascinate has the best looking screen of all of them. But no Froyo :(. I like the bigger screens over the DInc.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I think the X is slightly too big for my liking, plus I had horrendous luck with other Android Motorolas so I just wouldn't take that chance again. The Incredible is on its way out, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But people with Incredibles love them. I do know the battery life isn't that great but there are tweaks to help improve it. I personally have the Fascinate and adore it. I have had zero problems; not even a battery pull. It's a great size, the screen is vibrant, and while one of my two complaints involved the lack of LED, the ROM I flashed makes the 4 keys @ the bottom light up when I have a notification.

I'd go with the Fascinate, but I'm biased. Pick the one you like the best. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2