Verizon lowered prices on data plans

srmoreno

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure I'm behind the times but in case no one knows Verizon lowered the price for more everything data plans. Was paying 70 for 4gb and they lowered it to 50. You have to call as its not automatic. Said it is good for the 8,6 and 4gb plans

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow, really? So they have that, and the extra data added to the 12+ GB plans. Are those of us on the 10 GB plans just forgotten about? I think I'm going to make a call to see if I can get anything out of them for that plan.

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I called VZW about this offer. It took about 20 minutes for the CSR to find this offer. It is in the system as the More Everything Loyalty Plan. She also said the plan had an option for a 10.00 a month discount for 12 months without extending your contact, or changing your upgrade eligibility. After the year, it reverts back to the previous amount of the plan. It is available on the 8, 6 and 4gb plans.

fed123

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I just signed up for this. A great deal and nowhere mentioned on their website. Thanks to the OP!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Give them a call. Ask them about the loyalty plan. Never hurts to give it a try. As fed123 said, they are not advertising it. I called my local VZW store, they knew nothing about it. Or didn't want to admit to knowing.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Give them a call. Ask them about the loyalty plan. Never hurts to give it a try. As fed123 said, they are not advertising it. I called my local VZW store, they knew nothing about it. Or didn't want to admit to knowing.
I have talked to them about this. The problem is the minutes they offer on the loyalty plan are not enough for my husband. If they offered unlimited minutes on it I would take it in a heartbeat.

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure which plan you're on, but it was mentioned by the CSR, it had to be currently on a More Everything plan, and includes those on Edge. One says one thing, someone else says something else. My local store didn't even know about it. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Rhyno828

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I use sprint right now, have been thinking about switching to verizon simply because of the better coverage, sprint is rather lack luster in that area

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Was the best decision I ever made. 12 years and empty promises, one after another, I switched. Never been happier. But, Verizon was just my choice. Have to go with which carrier provides what you need.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance