Basic line still showing upgrade available

James Rogers2

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I upgrade to a Note 4 using a basic line. I never activated it on that line, I just took the sim out of my phone that was on my udl and put it in the new Note 4. No new data charges on the basic line, I still have my unlimited data and it's still showing that I have a upgrade available.

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I upgrade to a Note 4 using a basic line. I never activated it on that line, I just took the sim out of my phone that was on my udl and put it in the new Note 4. No new data charges on the basic line, I still have my unlimited data and it's still showing that I have a upgrade available.
Just curious, was the upgrade through Verizon directly or a third party retailer?

Is your account a business or family plan?

dieterivon

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Congrats,
Thats a very good news. No 2 year contract and data plan on the basic line
Did You pick a 2gb plan when ordering You note 4 on the basic line?
Is the basic line add on is $9.99 a month on the UDP account?
Thank You.

James Rogers2

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I actually picked it up in the Verizon store. I told them it was a present and did not want to activate right now. She never asked me to pick a plan.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
The only thing i could assume is that you never activated the device through the IVR system. You didn't call the 800 # to accept terms and conditions. This can result with the full phone price being billed to you after 30 days.

James Rogers2

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Well I never got billed for the phone and used the upgrade to buy a iPhone, which I never activated took the sim out and sold it on phone swappa. My plan still doesn't show a data plan or a pending activation.