First bill should be how much?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My billing period ended on the 6th and I started on the 5th. $80 dollar plan with edge discount. Phone payment will be $29.85 or so and the $35 activation fee. It should be pro rated for 2 days of service right?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It should unless they are grouping those 2 days + the next billing cycle -- Which wouldn't be uncommon. Just read the bill and ensure the're billing you ahead of a time -- If not I would contact them and ask them about it to be sure.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It should unless they are grouping those 2 days + the next billing cycle -- Which wouldn't be uncommon. Just read the bill and ensure the're billing you ahead of a time -- If not I would contact them and ask them about it to be sure.
T-mobile did a pro rated bill + next month's for me when I signed up which I am wondering will Verizon do the same. T-Mobile it seems they make you pay for next month's service at least from what I understood of it

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
T-mobile did a pro rated bill + next month's for me when I signed up which I am wondering will Verizon do the same. T-Mobile it seems they make you pay for next month's service at least from what I understood of it

It eventually evens out. I believe I now pay for the month behind me on T-Mobile. I would have to check to be 100% ...