Keep LG G3 or should I get a HTC One M8 or Droid Turbo?

terryh215

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I own a LG G3 right now but I was thinking of selling it and buying a M8 or a Droid Turbo. The apps on the G3 are very laggy. I've switched launchers but no help. I really don't want to root it plus I like something closer to stock. Which is better if I decide to get a new phone, the M8 or the Droid Turbo?

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You'll get answers for both sides, but it mostly comes down to personal preference. For me, I'd prefer (and have) the M8 over the Turbo. Once I saw the Turbo had an AMOLED screen, the rest of the specs didn't matter. Some might not care or even notice, but the discoloration of those screens is a huge issue to me.

I've also heard other members report seeing many issues with the Turbo in its forums. I haven't checked them out myself, but it's worth looking in to. I haven't heard of many bad problems plaguing the M8 outside of a few carrier specific issues.

Kaiser Droid

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Depends what is important to you. Camera, processor, expandable storage, battery life, ect.. If you don't care much about the camera and like expandable storage I'd say go with the M8. If you like battery longevity, a good camera, and the latest greatest hardware get a Turbo. Also, AMOLED vs. LCD, and captive vs. on-screen.