Posts From People in Your Area

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That site has very limited reviews. I typed in my zip codes and Verizon got pretty low marks, but they are really Excellent where I am. Personally, I wouldn't avoid a carrier just because of that. Cell signal can vary greatly. Even in my house, it varies from 75-117dbm. Although even at 117dbm,I still get good speeds on XLTE

a9b2fd583a4ca4b45875102f5ef684d0.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just came across this site that has posts (reviews) from people in your area:
CellReception | Find a better signal.
CellReception | Find a better signal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Posted via the Android Central App
That doesn't even show people in my area.... I'm in Brooklyn not Manhattan or Queens which they show when I search my zip code

In my apartment it's practically a dead zone for cell service but AT&T and verizon are the best covering about 98% of my apartment which enough service. I get about 7-10mbps with Verizon at home and around 15 with AT&T as of a year ago

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sictheangel

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
It's pretty silly actually because I'm on MetroPCS and i get great service in my thick walled, surrounded by trees home while, supposedly, someone else in the same area as me with more open air than me gets little to no bars? What?

Not so sure if these "reviews" are so reliable lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It's pretty silly actually because I'm on MetroPCS and i get great service in my thick walled, surrounded by trees home while, supposedly, someone else in the same area as me with more open air than me gets little to no bars? What?

Not so sure if these "reviews" are so reliable lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not really silly ..... I've gone as far has a few blocks and get worse service . I get around 3 bars of service on my iPad at home but about a block or 2 I'll get 1 or 2 bars of service . At my apartment I get around 3 bars and around 5-7 mbps download and around the subway stop near me I got around 1-2 bars of 4G LTE and a lot of the times 3-4 bars of 3G and the LTE I got around 2-3 Mbps . 3G is just slow with Verizon lol

My iPad is the device i have that has the strongest antenna between my phone and tablet so I'm referencing that. My phone is the Samsung Galaxy note 4 and while is good I find my iPad is better slightly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo