Verizon Note 4 to MetroPCS???

goovemasta

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
i have verzion note 4 with very expensive $150.00 plan so after some consideration i wanted to move my services to metropcs $50 for unlimited plan!

i heard verizon note 4 is factory unlocked SIM so i purchased a metropcs phone and put the metroPCS SIM card into my verizon note 4. it didnt work so i changed my APN setttings to metro PCS and its still not working....

does anyone know how to fix this???

was i wrong from the beginning? Verzion Note 4 can not be use on metroPCS network???

Enano92

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Did you put it in gsm mode?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Was this ever resolved. ??
I'm currently having the same issue. Called CS and still nothing. Just says "SIM card is not from verizon" but has no bars and has an "X" ... I messed with APN and still nothing. Please someone help me. I seen the verizon note 4 activated on metro. Why can't I? :(

Chris Dougherty1

Jul 14, 2017
Visit site
Re: Verizon Note metroPCS???

i have verzion note 4 with very expensive $150.00 plan so after some consideration i wanted to move my services to metropcs $50 for unlimited plan!

i heard verizon note 4 is factory unlocked SIM so i purchased a metropcs phone and put the metroPCS SIM card into my verizon note 4. it didnt work so i changed my APN setttings to metro PCS and its still not working....

was i wrong from the beginning? Verzion Note 4 can not be use on metroPCS network???

Verizon Note 4 can be used with Metro Pcs i know because ive been doing it for years in connections go to mobile connections click on apn there will be a + at the top right of the screen click on the + put in metro apn save it at the top then still in mobile connections there will be a otion for global or gsm umts i use the gsm one click ok and thats it boom. Ghettro on verizon phone!

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Hey there that's too cool we have the same phone but mine is on Sprint. $150 a month for one line of service holy crap that's insane. I would never ever pay that much for cell phone service so surely hope you can get on MetroPCS. I see no reason why it should not work perfectly fine and I say go ahead and switch over. Verizon is such a rip-off I don't care how good their service is. $150 just blows my mind. Even if I was a millionaire I would not pay that much money that's just way too much.

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site

If you’re paying $150 on a single smartphone plan, and the phone is paid off, you are on the wrong plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty