Anything you hear from Verizon reps is pure speculation.

ikith

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Please sticky this.

Just as the thread title says everything about software upgrade release dates (Just like with their Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices) is pure speculation on the representatives part and until Verizon releases a date it will stay that way.

So PLEASE stop posting the representatives date as fact.

Thank you,
IkithME

R

Roy Aguilera

No need to sticky this. I have to read one post that states that a rep told anyone that the update drops on a specific date and that it is a fact. Not one person has confirmed anything. Some of us know people that are not reps, that share info with us but even then sometimes things change. However since info bothers some members, I will no longer post regarding anything that a VZW administrator shares. :rolleyes:

ikith

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
No need to sticky this. I have to read one post that states that a rep told anyone that the update drops on a specific date and that it is a fact. Not one person has confirmed anything. Some of us know people that are not reps, that share info with us but even then sometimes things change. However since info bothers some members, I will no longer post regarding anything that a VZW administrator shares. :rolleyes:

Hehe I've seen someone who "knew someone" that guaranteed a drop of an update back when I had a blackberry then that day came along and he was no where to be found and neither was the update.

Not saying you don't "know someone" just saying in general :).

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
I don't believe any company reps when they say such and such will happen on such and such a date.

I will believe it when the company says so themselves.

Caveat Emptor and all that.

The rumours are still fun to hear though, as long as everyone knows to take them with a pinch of salt... ;)

I am still waiting to see if T-Mobile UK does an Android version upgrade for their phones within the first quarter like they are rumoured to...

Phil.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance