Any 4" phones for Verizon?

mrjspeed

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
2007 - SJobs: "3.5 inch screen.... it's really big!"
2009 - Typical smartphone user: 4.3 inches is too big. 4.0 is just right!
2010 - Typical smartphone user: 4.5 inches is too big. 4.3 is just right!
2011 - Typical smartphone user: 4.8 inches is too big. 4.5 is just right!
2012 - Typical smartphone user: 5.0 inches is too big. 4.8 is just right!
2013 - Typical smartphone user: 5.3 inches is too big. 5.0 is just right!
2014 - Typical smartphone user: 5.5 inches is too big. 5.3 is just right!
2015 - Typical smartphone user: 5.7 inches is too big. 5.5 is just right!

I want a small smartphone. I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer to wear normal jeans with normal sized pockets and not shatter my hip or pelvis every time I sit down. I have in my possession an LG Optimus F3. A small little 4.0" device. I love the form factor but unfortunately I'm no longer on a GSM carrier.

Are there any decent phones on Verizon that have 4.0" displays or smaller? I want to draw the line at 4.0 inches. Right now my daily driver is a work-issued Verizon GS4. Everything new coming out is just too freaking big. I'm not necessarily looking for high-end specs. I want something tiny I can pop the sim card in and go, but most of the small phones I've seen are GSM. I can't find anything for Verizon. Anyone have any thoughts?

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It's been years since 4.0 android phones existed. At this point your best option might be a 2013 Moto X. They pop up brand new or refurbished on Ebay. It's 4.7" screen but very compact as it has tiny bezels. Camera is poor by today's standards, but the phone runs very smoothly and has what most people considered to be the best UI among Android phones.
If not, your best bet is an iphone 5S or 5C

Posted via the Android Central App

comk4ver

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
You can use eBay to do this exact search: Motorola Droid Razr Max, Samsung Galaxy 4, Samsung Galaxy 3, LG revolution, LG Lucid 1 and 2, Kyocera Hydro Elite. Lots more look on eBay lots of deals if you're interested in these types of phones. Hells I'll sell you my Samsung galaxy nexus if it helps. PM.

mrjspeed

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You can use eBay to do this exact search: Motorola Droid Razr Max, Samsung Galaxy 4, Samsung Galaxy 3, LG revolution, LG Lucid 1 and 2, Kyocera Hydro Elite. Lots more look on eBay lots of deals if you're interested in these types of phones. Hells I'll sell you my Samsung galaxy nexus if it helps. PM.

Thanks but all of those (except for the old Lucid 1) are bigger than 4". I already have a GS4 and was just looking for a tiny phone to use otherwise

Von Spradlin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
My wife had a droid mini and misses it desperately. She now has a Galaxy S6 and though everyone thinks she is nuts, she seriously wants her droid mini back and is looking on eBay as we speak.

Good luck, you are not alone.

Posted via the Android Central App

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
My wife had a droid mini and misses it desperately. She now has a Galaxy S6 and though everyone thinks she is nuts, she seriously wants her droid mini back and is looking on eBay as we speak.

Do not buy a phone off eBay. That's asking to be scammed. Buy from Swappa.com to make sure you get a phone with a clean ESN. There are people selling new Droid Minis for $139 and used ones in good condition for as low as $109.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513