Phone Upgrade Question

Yukstin

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I'm new to Android Central. I'm currently a 5 year crackberry user that is tired of blackberry and wanting to make a switch to android. I also need to stick to verizon for my company I'm with.

I want to get a 3.7 inch screen and it seems to be the Droid Incredible or Droid 2 if I want a physical keyboard. I've looked thru all the upcoming phones coming this year and it looks like they are all 4.3 inch screens, there doesn't appear to be any 3.7 inch screens with 4g or upgrades over the Incredible coming up. Does anyone know if there will be, I just can't get over that larger screen size right now. Do you think the Incredible is a good bet right now even though it has been on the market for 9 months?

Thanks for the advice!

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid Incredible that is without a doubt the best phone I ever owned. My problem is I am switching service providers and can not use this phone on the Sprint Network.

Phone: Rooted with Virtuous Rom 3.2. Obviously it has a good ESN because I am still using it but if you want to call Verizon to check it out the ESN# is A1000013522COB. The sku# is ADR6300VW. This has the AMOLED screen. The phone is in like new condition as has been protected one way or another since I bought it. I tried to download pictures of everything but the file size is too big. If you would like pictures, e-mail me with you e-mail address and I will send them to you.

Listed below is what is included:

1) 4 wall charges
2) Docking station
3) Extra battery Seidio 1750
4) 2 screen protectors + 1 that is on the phone
5) Pouch holder for use with no case on phone
6) Spring clip holder w/swivel for use with Seidio Innocase II
7) Seidio Innocase II
8) Seidio Innocase Rugged w/ Spring clip holder w/ swivel. (Fully Protected)

As you can see I have everything covered here. There are times when I want the phone fully protected then times when I need it as slim as possible. Plus with all the charges I have you will never need to carry a charger with you.
I paid over $700 for everything as I paid for the phone outright because I did not want to re up with Verizon.
If you are interested you can e-mail me at an41466@gmail.com.

__

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Incredible is good for anyone and still will be good after new phones comes out. It's up to the user if they want the latest and greatest and that makes them think their phones are outdated. But that phone will not be outdated unless the user thinks it is.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams