VZW call you to "ensure you're getting best possible service"?

redsandvb

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ever had VZW call you to "ensure you're getting best possible service"?

Let me try and explain...
I am not the account owner, another family member is. We have a landline listed as contact info. Today we got a call on that landline, caller ID said "Toll Free Call", number was 877-214-5408. I answered, they asked (by name) for said family member, they weren't home so I took a message. Caller gave me his name and that same 877 number, said he was with VZW. I asked what the call was regarding, he said they're calling to "ensure you're getting best possible service." I didn't ask anything else.

Anyone else had VZW call you? What for?

Thanks! :cool:

yeahizme

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I've gotten that type call before. Usually the person from VZW will do an account analysis and possibly save you some dollars and even put you on a better plan too, if feasible.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
And try to talk you out of you unlimited data account. **wink** **wink**
Usually thet start with... You have an old plan, do you want to move to a new plan? Most people don't need unlimited data.... Then they see my data usage and say, oh in your case... You should stay on unlimited data.

redsandvb

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Guess we'll call someday :p

We don't have unlimited data, we're on the More Everything plan with the 4GB Loyalty Data package...think it's 4GB for the price ($50) of 2GB or something like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay