1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default thinking about a change with verizon

so right now i have a blackberry pearl but i want something new since blackberries are becoming more and more stale. i love it im just tired of the same everything.

so my question.. are there any new phones with verizon that have the droids form factor?

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

the devour has the same form-factor (megan fox's phone in the superbowl commercial), but its a downgrade from the droid in so many ways except for MAYBE the keyboard (haven't actually played with the phone).

There are several android handsets rumored to be hitting verizon's shelves in the next coming year. If you aren't satisfied with the droid for any reason, I would say wait. Otherwise there is always the driod eris that is sweet, not to mention the nexus one scheduled for sometime this spring.
    "I can teach you how to make a bomb out of a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite."
    -- Dale Gribble

Droid X = Pure Awesomeness!

There is the Moto Droid and the HTC Eris, Rumors have Big Red getting the Nexus 1 in March or early April and the Moto Devour coming in March for sure.