Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default thinking about a change with verizon

so right now i have a blackberry pearl but i want something new since blackberries are becoming more and more stale. i love it im just tired of the same everything.

so my question.. are there any new phones with verizon that have the droids form factor?

3,808 Posts

the devour has the same form-factor (megan fox's phone in the superbowl commercial), but its a downgrade from the droid in so many ways except for MAYBE the keyboard (haven't actually played with the phone).

There are several android handsets rumored to be hitting verizon's shelves in the next coming year. If you aren't satisfied with the droid for any reason, I would say wait. Otherwise there is always the driod eris that is sweet, not to mention the nexus one scheduled for sometime this spring.

There is the Moto Droid and the HTC Eris, Rumors have Big Red getting the Nexus 1 in March or early April and the Moto Devour coming in March for sure.