Good future Verizon devices?

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I really want to pick and see which carrier will be best for next year, when AT&T starts to kill off T-Mobile... I have right now a Nexus S, I love it... but I am just looking for something fresh, I have used HTC devices(hate the build quality, the generic designs and it seems that Qualcomm's dual core might not be as fast, considering most of the rumoured HTC devices(Evo 3d etc.) have 1.2ghz dual core processors)and I have used Samsung devices for as long as I can remember, I am just getting tired of the glossy Sammy design.

Keep in mind, I just want to know a good manufacturer, one that you would recommend, I know that we might have some quad core devices in the near end of the year. However I wanna have a point of reference, to say why I might not like the product etc. Also, how is Verizon as a network? I heard the coverage is great, but how's the 3g speed? I know we won't be seeing "4g" pop up till another year or two... Kthx.

baberz#AC

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I like motorola. I would recommend it.
As for the data speeds...I don't have any problems with my data speeds. They are pretty dang fast.

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I like motorola. I would recommend it.
As for the data speeds...I don't have any problems with my data speeds. They are pretty dang fast.

I second all of this. My Droid X is super fast and built like a tank. And I haven't ever had T-Mo, but Verizon has great coverage, better than I've ever had with Sprint.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
One downside of Motorola is a locked bootloader but it does not affect me. This affects people that want more options for ROMS. But I do not do ROMS.

Then it affects people like me mentally just because it's locked down and I feel like I do not own it.

My Motorola DX feels solid and I love it.

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
The upcoming Samsung 4G is going to have a 4.5" screen and a ton of other improvements, I expect it to be very popular when it's released.
You will find that your Voice coverage is better on Verizon and the Data coverage isn't as glitchy as AT&T is.

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, if you sick of Samsung and don't like HTC, Motorola would be the best choice, but with MOTO stick with Verizon and Motorola's Droid branding. The atrix is the only non Droid Motorola that is any good, but their best stuff seems to go to Verizon.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7