Employer discount short notice

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I received a lovely letter from VZW today, telling me that my employer discount was about to expire and that I had to get the paperwork back to them by the 24th if I were to mail it. Nice of them to give an advanced heads up.

I decided to use the online method and went to the employee discount webpage, filled in my info, then clicked on the Login & Validate button, only to have nothing happen, no attempt to load the next page, nothing. In desperation, I filled out the paper and stuffed it in the envelope to mail it. Then, on a whim, I opened the discount page in a new browser tab, filled my info in again and this time, when I clicked the button, it loaded the next page and allowed me to fill in employer info and upload my scanned pay stub. Weird!

I get the need to revalidate the discount every so often, but some advanced notice would be appreciated! :mad:

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I didn't get much of a notice either but I used the email feature where I gave them my government email address and they sent me a confirmation back and validated right away.
And I didn't feel comfortable giving them my pay stub. Verizon knows enough about me already.

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You can log into my verizon to see when the discount expires. Go to my plan and services - my plan.

You can also renew ahead of time and that will reset the clock

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm probably going to have to deal with this soon myself. I retired from one job which gives me a 15% discount and it's still on my account and I have not been asked to revalidate yet.

My new job also offers a discount but I don't know how much it is. I have not done anything about this yet , going to wait until they send me my letter I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol