Upgrade date question

marki86

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have unlimited data plan that is eligible for upgrade. If I transfer it to non unlimited line I know the unlimited line contract will be extended 2 years. Will the non unlimited line upgrade date change?

marki86

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Contract date question, again!

My billing date starts 15th. Contact expires on 29th. Upgrade is already showing available. Do I need to use upgrade before 15th or 29th to keep unlimited?

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Contract date question, again!

You don't have to do anything to keep unlimited data.

If you want to keep unlimited at $29.99 you need to get back under contract before your billing date.

So if your billing date is the 15th and contract ends October 29th, you will have until November 15th to get back on contract.

Just verify your method everything changed last November. Who knows it might be changing again.

marki86

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
You don't have to do anything to keep unlimited data.

If you want to keep unlimited at $29.99 you need to get back under contract before your billing date.

So if your billing date is the 15th and contract ends October 29th, you will have until November 15th to get back on contract.

Just verify your method everything changed last November. Who knows it might be changing again.
Thanks so much! Yes, I want it to stay 29.99. I know I can never use phone on my line. I am cheap and refuse to spend over 50 bucks for a phone. Right now everything on Best Buy is out of stock! Good to know I have a little time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance