Account Management help please

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

I plan to try T-Mobile, they are sending me a SIM for my Note 5. I'm concerned about our VZW account, it's currently in my name but when T-Mobile ports my number over my phone won't be on the VZW account and I'm the account holder. Husband's phone and my MiFi will still be on VZW. What should I do in before I do the port of my number in order to put my husband's name as the account holder or what is the best way to do this since I won't be the account holder any longer?

If T-Mobile doesn't work for me and I decide to go back to VZW will I just be able to add my phone back on?

Thanks!
Deb

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Because I want to bring my Note 5 to TMO and need to know how that phone works. From what I'm finding it likely won't work as well as a TMO brand phone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Personally I would get a T-Mobile phone to fully try out their service . You would be out restocking fee but at least you will know how it works fully.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Personally I would get a T-Mobile phone to fully try out their service . You would be out restocking fee but at least you will know how it works fully.
I got one off of Swappa for hubby to try cuz he travels. I don't want to give up my Note 5 if I don't have to.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, this turned out to be tricky. When my phone number was ported it now shows my phone as suspended. I couldn't even get into my account because my number is the one the account is associated with. Thank goodness I had set hubby up as an account administrator.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon