switch carrier questions

antzbuzz

Mar 25, 2017
Visit site
i want to switch carrier and i have my device payment remaining on my verizon account. Unfortunately the phone on the device payment is broken and hence I have replaced that with another phone.
If I switch to another carrier and when verizon sends me the final bill, would the bill reflect the exact phone for which my payment is remaining or would it show the replaced phone on the final bill?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It would show the one you first got. They would bill whatever else is remaining for the balance.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i want to switch carrier and i have my device payment remaining on my verizon account. Unfortunately the phone on the device payment is broken and hence I have replaced that with another phone.
If I switch to another carrier and when verizon sends me the final bill, would the bill reflect the exact phone for which my payment is remaining or would it show the replaced phone on the final bill?

You'll be charged the remaining balance of that DPP.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to why it would matter what phone they list? The only thing I can think of is the new carrier is paying for your remaining DPP balance but you have to trade in the phone in good working condition. I'm just curious is all

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to why it would matter what phone they list? The only thing I can think of is the new carrier is paying for your remaining DPP balance but you have to trade in the phone in good working condition. I'm just curious is all
The device payment agreement is tied to a specific device. The balance of that agreement is what would become due or what any carrier promotion would pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci