- 17 Posts
Verizon return question
I'm really on the fence regarding the whole Droid vs N1 issue. I figure a good option is to get the Droid now and see how it works for me, and essentially decide if I need the physical keyboard or not. I've never had a smartphone before...
So, if I decide after 30 days I want the N1 (or ??) instead, I can just send back the phone and wait my 3 days before choosing a new phone. Correct?
And if I decide that I want the Droid, could I also send that back, wait the three days, then buy another one from Amazon and save myself $150? Or if I send it back am I locked into some sort of exchange?
- 03-17-2010, 12:15 AM #2
- 03-30-2010, 07:26 PM #3
I would have them start up another line of service for you then for the droid with a new phone number. Try that out for up to 30 days. If you like it, port the BB's number over to the new line and cancel the BB's line. If you don't like it, cancel the new droid's line and wait for something better to come along.
- 03-30-2010, 09:38 PM #4
- 03-30-2010, 09:56 PM #5
Verizon's new $350 ETF is ridiculous. In fact, I'd recommend paying a little more for the handset upfront and getting a 12 month contract instead of being stuck for 24 months with that fee keeping you inline.
- 04-01-2010, 04:08 PM #6
- 04-03-2010, 10:30 AM #7