Annual and Regular 2-year upgrade questions

RQuick44

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
So I know that VZW got rid of the annual upgrade program and NE2 programs back in Feb. But my question is if those were only ended for new customers or for everyone who is still on contract. I ask this because I used an annual upgrade last year to get a DInc and I want to upgrade sometime this summer to a Bionic (if we ever see it) or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fundragon

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
In Verizon's web interface, when I looked at upgrading my phone, I used to have options for 2-year pricing, 1-year pricing, and month-to-month. I no longer have the option for 1-year pricing. This leads me to believe that they got rid of annual upgrade for everyone who is on contract.

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
They got rid of the annual upgrade in January 16,but if you was under a contract before then,you'll still have one more annual upgrade left.

In Verizon's web interface, when I looked at upgrading my phone, I used to have options for 2-year pricing, 1-year pricing, and month-to-month. I no longer have the option for 1-year pricing. This leads me to believe that they got rid of annual upgrade for everyone who is on contract.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

fire n ice

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site

The reason you dont see one year pricing is because verizon no longer does one year contracts

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084