What shall I do?
Hearing about the new plan prices I've started toying with the idea of moving to Sprint.
I would've been able to upgrade my phone 7/9, but now that the prices are announced looks like I won't be doing that.
So my option is to wait until November when my contract ends and stick with my DINC, which is absolutely falling apart on me and don't think it will make it til November, or pay the early termination fee of however much it is ($350 I think?)
I was also thinking of heading over to eBay and getting a decent droid to last 'til Nov, but that may be just as expensive as just cancelling..
What do you guys think?
- 06-20-2011, 06:59 PM #2
But more importantly, see if anyone you now has Sprint and have them come over to your place to see how the signal is. That will be the true test.Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet
If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!
- 06-21-2011, 03:57 AM #4
- 65 Posts
Actual Verizon corporate policy after July 7 may vary from this, of course.
- 06-21-2011, 11:29 AM #5
- 482 Posts
I mean the actual hardware on the phone is going out or falling off haha..
And yeh I did hear they were possibly prorated, I will have to check more into that. I dont want to give up on the bionic, but I may have to check and see what Sprint phones are worth getting.
- 06-24-2011, 03:10 AM #7Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!
Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection
PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison