Which 4G phone

Slayers

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
With the new pricing coming up I will not wait to jump over from ATT so I need to make a choice now out of the 3 4g phones Verizon has right now which is better?

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
If you want the fastest update to Gingerbread then I would suggest Thunderbolt

If you want the best battery life go with Revolution.

If you are okay with waiting for Christmas for your Gingerbread then get a Charge.

In all seriousness though I think the Thunderbolt is the best overall phone with the Revolution being a close second (if you don't mind Bing - which can be hidden, but not removed completely - and having to install most of Google's apps manually). Until Samsung demonstrates that they have s sense of urgency in updating their phones I consider the Charge a non option, but that's just me. Really it is your choice, All three are great devices and most people will be happy with any of them.

jeres88

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I recommend the Thunderbolt. I know two people with the Thunderbolt, and the battery complaints are WAY overblown (Both are fairly heavy users, and neither has had the battery die in 3 hours....) The LG does look like a pretty good option, but I have never had or used and LG phone, so I can't say much there. Unless you're fine with touchwiz, and not getting any updates, or getting them late at best, then I wouldn't get Samsung. Personally, I wouldn't touch a Samsung device if I got it for free, but that is mostly from personal experience with Samsung devices.