1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    LMO

ROM
    ICS | Jellybean

Default Taking the plunge from Honeycomb to Ice Cream Sandwich!

I've been using the gTabComb (Honeycomb) ROM since getting my G-Tablet about 6 months ago, and absolutely love it! However, now with the new Google Play crap, the Market no longer works. I just saw that there's a new Ice Cream Sandwich ROM from TeamDRH -- and I intend to load it on as soon as I get done posting here!!! There are gApps, and also the Google Play is included so the Market should be totally functional. Can't wait to see it, as I love ICS that I'm currently running on my Motorola Xoom. I will post back and let you all know how this goes!

Has anyone else tried the TeamDRH ICS ROM yet on their G-Tablet??

~ Droid RAZR MAXX, Stock rooted ICS
    ~ Xoom Wi-fi: Stock rooted JB

Default Re: Taking the plunge from Honeycomb to Ice Cream Sandwich!

I have been using it since it was first released and with each upgrade I waiting for the next release. Remember it is beta and I have seen some minor 'quarks' but overall no major problems at all.

ROM
    gingerbread/ICS

i just took honeycomb off today. no camera...no maps reboots. gingerbread better... just cant seem to get google maps.

I have been using the DRH ICS Rom on my gtab for some time now and I realy like it. The camera, mic and maybe a few other things not working, but overall performance has been very good.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    LMO

ROM
    ICS | Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by ronharp123 View Post
    I have been using the DRH ICS Rom on my gtab for some time now and I realy like it. The camera, mic and maybe a few other things not working, but overall performance has been very good.
    I totally agree! It's the best out there for the gTab IMO! Hmm, wondering if there will be a Jellybean ROM for the gTab!?

~ Droid RAZR MAXX, Stock rooted ICS
    ~ Xoom Wi-fi: Stock rooted JB

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LMO View Post
    I totally agree! It's the best out there for the gTab IMO! Hmm, wondering if there will be a Jellybean ROM for the gTab!?
    Looks like there is a Jellybean ROM out now, it's still in alpha stage though. I went with ICS yesterday and it seems pretty good so far.
    Cheers,

Peaty

www.peatpics.com