1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped

Viewsonic, G Tab, ICS...getting "Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped" error message constantly. Have re installed ROM and also shut down all syncing. Still there. Really hideously annoying.

Any ideas?

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

Default Re: Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped

Which app are you using for Exchange?
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )

I am facing the same problem after last night i installed an upgrade of ICE CREAM SANDWICH on my samsung galaxy note. This is terrible, I can't work anything on my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 E4GT.
    I just received this message after using Titanium Backup to restore all my apps + data from
    previous Gingerbread stock 2.3.6. I flashed to AOKP yesterday and only had 1 issue but was not related to how the phone functions.
    I rebooted my phone and started receiving the error message "Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped. - Unfortunately, Email has stopped working"
    Any idea on how to fix this error? It seems when my backup installed the old email data
    this happened. I may try to revert back and install without email data.
    One forum stated to wipe email data, how do you do that?
    Thanks!

I found where to wipe data in Titanium Backup. I cleared for email and browser. They are starting from scratch now. I will have to setup the email account again. Thats fine, as long as I dont get the error. Who knows what other programs have the same issue. I might as well start from scratch.

This, too, is incessantly happening to me and it is driving me mad!!!! I have taken it to my Verizon store and my techie guys at work to try and help me and all I get are blank stares. Verizon says it a Microsoft issue and the guys at work says it must be the new phone (because I've had my work e-mail on my other phone for over a year now and this never happened). I just bought the RAZR MAXX about a month ago and it has done this since day one. I really need my work e-mail to be on my phone because it has all my contacts, phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Is there a fix for this?????? PLEASE, I AM BEGGING NOW!!!!

I found that by going into "Manage Apps" > "All" > "Email" > "Clear Data" worked for me.
    Hope this helps.

Same issue, however Clear Data isn't clickable. I clicked clear cache though. Still freezes.