Woot - G-Tab $280

kmully

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I can't login/"forgot password?" or create a new account. Getting errors! Sent them a service ticket but guessing it sells out before the issue is resolved :(

Last edited by a moderator:

VaccPalm

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Been searching for a tablet thats capacitive . Android 2.2 . and a 7 inch screen for $250 and when I saw this I jumped on it. This is an absolute steal.

VaccPalm

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone looking to buy this. the reviews you see online are for the older models without the updates. with the update in january i believe this is an unvelievable tablet. as much power as the xoom or Ipad and a longer battery. and if your brave you can root/upgrade this using these forums and this is a better tablet then the ipad or xoom. Ive seen this tablet. Again i feel like I should be arrested . looking at 7 inch for around this price with not as much power. This is a total steal. Period for $280.

VaccPalm

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Thats what I figured. If I did not like it , considering the price I can get back most if not all on Ebay considering what it goes for . win win in my opinion.

therent

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
My wife just found this linked on slickdeals.net After reading about the features, and custom rom support. she ordered two of em. Cant wait for this thing to show up.

Excited as hell. what a steal !!!

cnega

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one too around 6pm EST. With all the custom ROMS at XDA combined with this dual core beast, you cannot beat it. Like really? $280.00 that has relatively similar specs to a Xoom? I was getting all crazy yesterday reading about the newly designed Galaxy Tabs, but screw that. I'll wait for my G-Tab to come in the mail!

hanano17

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I grabbed one, with the thought that if i change my mind i'll ebay it. I got a nook color and now wish i hadn't! We will see, but like everyone else the specs, support, and price were too tempting :(

hanano17

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site