Marketplace

mrdon

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I just bought it, and so far I like it. I preiously had a chinese aPad that had access to the marketplace. I have yet to figure out how to access it from my new gTablet. There are some specific apps I want from the marketplace. I would LOVE my new toy if I can figure out how to get the apps I want

DON

wrighto3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
MArketplace

Do some searching on XDA forums. There are options that let you keep the stock software, or you can go with something else.

silverbackdave

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
SilverbackDave Checking In (Intro)

Howdy folks!

I recently acquired Viewsonic gTablet - love the power, hate the isolation from the App Store.

Wife has Samsung Continuum on Verizon

Long-time PalmOS and webOS user - love the Pre Plus (VZW) - getting used to android

Mike_TX

May 8, 2011
Visit site
The easiest way to gain access to the Market - and improve the overall performance of your tablet - is to ditch the Tap-n-Tap user interface and install one of the many custom "ROM's" out there.

IOW, you're basically jailbreaking or hacking your tablet and installing a different "OS". Most of these not only give you full Market access, but also enable Flash and other useful functionalities.

I got my G Tablet Saturday and flashed the ROM to TNT Lite yesterday. It requires a little research and installation of some "helper" software, but anyone with medium tech ability can do it. Just google "install TNT Lite on G tablet" and you'll find guides and even YouTube videos that walk you through it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc