Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation possible brick, please a little help

I have a g tablet, it boots up, and then has several errors, in the following order:

System UIDs Inconsistent, UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device.
    Must click I'm Feelling lucky. result new error.

The Application Photos (process com.cooliris.media)has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    Must click force close, result new error.

The Application ColorNote (process com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.colornote) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The Application Classic Home (process com.android.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

It then repeats over and over
    The Application Classic Home (process.android.laungher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    with this error underneth the error
    The process.android.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

It then repeats over and over
    The Application Classic Home (process.android.laungher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I cant open any apps, settings or anything, I have tried everything
    I have tried booting to the recovery (power+volumn up) I read to install ADB push but dont know how to use it, but it is installed on my win7 pc.

Any suggestions/ ways to root to get something working would be great.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: possible brick, please a little help

And I dont care about any data on this tablet.

ROM
    CM7 & HC Bottle of Smoke

goto xda. Is your device rooted?? Most likely you will need to repartion your sdcard(2048/0) which fixes alot of issues you are having with your device.

how can I get the sdcard(2048/0)

Global Posts
    4,724 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

There is a good writeup on slaredroid for using Nvflash to restore your device to stock.

http://bit.ly/nlJpcr
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )