Cannot make calls (sometimes)

Steve Over

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I FIXED THIS PROMBLEM!!!!! :)
This probably isn't going to be the answer for most of you but it worked for me. I tried all of the suggested fixes first and had tried 3 different SIMs and my phone still had the radio service freeze.
Yesterday I went into the EE (Orange) shop and got a brand-new SIM and now my phone works perfect and even the signal strength is a lot better.
Try getting a new SIM, it MIGHT FIX your problems. GL

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I FIXED THIS PROMBLEM!!!!! :)
This probably isn't going to be the answer for most of you but it worked for me. I tried all of the suggested fixes first and had tried 3 different SIMs and my phone still had the radio service freeze.
Yesterday I went into the EE (Orange) shop and got a brand-new SIM and now my phone works perfect and even the signal strength is a lot better.
Try getting a new SIM, it MIGHT FIX your problems. GL

Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G phones do not have sim cards... They're CDMA based Sprint EVO 3D phones.

So this fix could not possibly be done at all, I'm afraid. I wish it were that simple.

Steve Over

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G phones do not have sim cards... They're CDMA based Sprint EVO 3D phones.

So this fix could not possibly be done at all, I'm afraid. I wish it were that simple.

No, I've probably put this in the wrong thread, it just sounded like the exact same fault as I was getting.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Is this problem wide spread across most of the hansets? I'm wanting to upgrade to the evo but I don't necessarily want to root right away.

Has HTC fixed the issue from the time this thread was created?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Is this problem wide spread across most of the hansets? I'm wanting to upgrade to the evo but I don't necessarily want to root right away.

Has HTC fixed the issue from the time this thread was created?

The OTA update released to this phone resolves the radio issues, for the most part.

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You said for the most part, are there any other more serious issues I should be aware of? Thanks

Any other issues people have, I believe, largely stem from poor signal coverage in their area. In other words, Sprint's lousy service. I've not heard of any further issues with the radio once the update was applied to the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae